The self-elevating wind power station maintenance crane mainly replaces the expensive wind turbine large-scale maintenance and lifting equipment crawler crane, which uses the self-climbing hydraulic lifting platform and the high-lift folding crane to complete the maintenance of the wind power equipment.：
It mainly contains:
1. Adaptive non-invasive clamping system, high lift folding lifting system, hydraulic system and electronic control system
2. The adaptive non-invasive clamping system minimizes losses by connecting four towers with special polymer materials in the wind turbine tower, and the weapon device increases the friction between the towers.
3. The high-lifting system is mainly composed of hoist, lifting and folding, slewing mechanism, luffing, telescopic and other devices. It can realize the vertical and horizontal direction, the comprehensive work of the revolving and luffing crane telescopic device, and also make the whole machine easy to transport.
4. The use of two sets of variable proportional control hydraulic system not only improves the safety of the entire hydraulic system, but also reduces the energy consumption and safety hazards of the equipment, ensuring the reliable operation of the entire equipment.
5. From the application of climbing wind power to crane maintenance, it will greatly shorten the maintenance time, reduce the maintenance cost, and subvert the traditional wind power maintenance mode, which will have a huge positive impact on the vigorous development of the global wind power industry.
Features of this maintenance crane:
1. Flexible operation, stable performance and rapid maintenance
2. Car drag, good mobility, no need for auxiliary installation
3. Using new polymer materials, it will not cause harm to the fan tower tube
4. Use the non-damage adaptive climbing mode, with self-lifting rock climbing equipment can achieve automatic lifting
5. Smooth and smooth without impact, can stretch, fold, automatically lift
6. There are more than 30 kinds of protection devices such as overspeed, overload, limit, mechanical hydraulic interlock, calibration, pressure detection and overcurrent protection.
7. Electrical control combined with hydraulic system
Manufacturing details at OUCO workshop:
We pay 100% attention to the packing before shipment:
Search Results For: